These nodes are for working with lists of items.
Lists keep their items in a specific order. For example, in this list of texts…
… item 1 is pumpkin, item 2 is apple, and item 3 is rhubarb. As the list is sent through a composition, the items stay in that order.
- Cycle Seasons: With each click of the mouse, shows each item in a list.
- Insert Square: Inserts a square into a row of squares at the position where the mouse is.
- Reverse Gradient: Reverses the order of colors in the gradient each time the mouse is clicked.
- Shift Squares: Repeatedly shifts the squares to the left, moving the leftmost square to the rightmost slot.
- Show Instant Replay: Clicking toggles between a live video feed and a 3 second instant replay.
- Shuffle Letters: Gradually unscrambles a sequence of letters to reveal words.
- Splice Squares: Takes some squares from the left side and the right side of the top row, and puts them together in the bottom row.
- Add to List (vuo.list.add): Places an item either before the first or after the last item in a list.
- Append Lists (vuo.list.append): Combines the items from the input lists into a single output list.
- Count Items in List (vuo.list.count): Gives the number of items in the list.
- Cut List (vuo.list.cut): Outputs part of the input list.
- Cycle through List (vuo.list.cycle): Steps forward or backward through a list and outputs the current list item.
- Enqueue (vuo.list.enqueue): Adds an item to a limited-size list, discarding the oldest item from the list if needed.
- Get Item from List (vuo.list.get): Selects one item from a list.
- Get First Item in List (vuo.list.get.first): Outputs the first item in the list.
- Get Last Item in List (vuo.list.get.last): Outputs the last item in the list.
- Get Random Item from List (vuo.list.get.random): Randomly selects an item from the list to output.
- Insert in List (vuo.list.insert): Adds an item to a list.
- Reverse List (vuo.list.reverse): Reverses the order of the items in the list.
- Shuffle List (vuo.list.shuffle): Randomly reorders the items in a list.
- Take from List (vuo.list.take): Removes either the first or last item from a list.