These nodes are for working with mathematical logic.
These nodes are useful for making decisions within a composition, especially when connected to the
which input port of a
Select Input or
Select Output node.
These nodes operate on Boolean values (also known as logical values, truth values, or binary values). These values can be either true or false.
- Are All True (vuo.logic.areAllTrue): Outputs true if all terms are true.
- Are Any True (vuo.logic.areAnyTrue): Outputs true if at least one term is true.
- Is One True (vuo.logic.isOneTrue): Outputs true if exactly one term is true.
- Negate (vuo.logic.negate): Outputs false if the input was true, and true if the input was false.
- Switch (vuo.logic.switch): Provides an on/off switch that can be toggled, set to true, or set to false.
- Toggle (vuo.logic.toggle): When an event hits the toggle port, outputs true if the previous output was false, and false if the previous output was true.