This node set includes nodes for measuring elapsed time, converting time, and working with timed events.
Nodes for firing events in response to certain basic composition activities, such as when the composition first starts or when the display refreshes, can be found in the
vuo.event node set.
- Animate On Schedule: Triggers successive animations on a schedule.
- Flash On Mouse Press: Repeatedly changes the color of a rectangle for a period of time after the mouse is pressed.
- Rotate On Cue: Begins one animation when the mouse is pressed and another animation one second later.
- Show Elapsed Time: Calculates how long ago certain events took place.
- Show Second Ticks: Shows the current date and time, and a visualization of ticking seconds.
- Show Stopwatch: A little timer that measures the seconds elapsed.