These nodes are for working with mathematical logic.
These nodes are useful for making decisions within a composition, especially when connected to the
Which input port of a
Select Input or
Select Output node.
These nodes operate on Boolean values (also known as logical values, truth values, or binary values). These values can be either true or false.
- Is Mouse Within Intersecting Rectangles: Checks if the mouse cursor is within each of two rectangles, and uses logic operations to determine if it's in neither, both, at least one, and/or exactly one.
- Are All True (vuo.logic.areAllTrue): Outputs true if all values are true.
- Are Any True (vuo.logic.areAnyTrue): Outputs true if at least one value is true.
- Is One True (vuo.logic.isOneTrue): Outputs true if exactly one value is true.
- Negate (vuo.logic.negate): Outputs false if the input was true, and true if the input was false.
- Switch (vuo.logic.switch): Provides an on/off switch that can be toggled, set to true, or set to false.
- Toggle (vuo.logic.toggle): Switches between true and false.