These nodes hold, share, and provide text descriptions of data within your composition. Some nodes work with a single value, while others work with a list of values.
Hold Value and
Hold List nodes can be used within a feedback loop to do something repeatedly or iteratively. For more information, see the Vuo Manual.
- Save Word Of The Day: Fetches a word's definition via RSS, and writes it to a text file on the Desktop.
- Show Bar Chart: Reads a CSV file and displays its contents as a bar chart.
- Store Mouse Position: Draws two dots that follow the mouse pointer. One dot stays with it constantly (purple), and the other only updates once per second (violet).
- Are Equal (vuo.data.areEqual): Outputs true if all values are identical.
- Fetch Data (vuo.data.fetch): Loads or downloads a file from a URL.
- Hold Value (vuo.data.hold): When its refresh port receives an event, this node outputs its stored value.
- Hold List (vuo.data.hold.list): When its refresh port receives an event, this node outputs its stored list.
- Is Greater Than (vuo.data.isGreaterThan): Outputs true if A is greater than B.
- Is Less Than (vuo.data.isLessThan): Outputs true if A is less than B.
- Save Data (vuo.data.save): Writes the contents of VuoData to a file.
- Share Value (vuo.data.share): Outputs the input value.
- Share List (vuo.data.share.list): Outputs the input list.
- Summarize Value (vuo.data.summarize): Outputs a short text description of a value.