Receive Leap Frame (vuo.leap.receive)
Fires an event each time the Leap Motion device provides new hand- and finger-tracking data.
This node is only compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 and up.
If this node is not firing events:
- Confirm that the Leap device is plugged in.
- Check that your Leap service is running (the Leap service bar in the top right toolbar should be green).
- Make sure your Leap Motion software is up to date. Vuo requires version 2.0.5 or later. You can check your version by going to Leap service bar > Settings… > About. You can download the most recent version from the Leap Motion website.
Keywords: bang, controller, events, finger, fire, gesture, hand, i/o, input, interface, motion, palm, pointable, provider, tool, trigger
- Display Leap Hand: Displays a 3D representation of the centermost hand detected by your Leap Motion device.
- Highlight Extended Fingers: Displays a 2D representation of the fingers on the centermost hand detected by your Leap Motion device. When you extend your fingers, they become highlighted onscreen.
- Twirl Image With Leap: Distorts an image based on hand movements detected by your Leap Motion device. This composition requires a Leap Motion device.
Back to vuo.leap node set documentation.