These nodes are for working with lists of items.
Lists keep their items in a specific order. For example, in this list of texts…
… item 1 is pumpkin, item 2 is apple, and item 3 is rhubarb. As the list is sent through a composition, the items stay in that order.
- Add Effect To Instant Replay: Toggles between a live video feed from your iSight camera and an instant replay. Some color effects are added to the instant replay.
- Cycle Seasons: With each click of the mouse, shows each item in a list.
- Display Grid Of Images: Displays a set of images as layers arranged in a grid.
- Display Movie Frames: Picks out and displays still-frames spanning the duration of a movie.
- Display Rainbow Ovals: Displays a grid of randomly colored ovals.
- Insert Square: Inserts a square into a row of circles at the position where the mouse is.
- Reorder Ranges Of Items: Displays two rows of rectangles, one derived from the other by swapping the first few and last few items.
- Replace Colors In Gradient: Every one second, replaces one of the colors in the gradient with a randomly chosen color.
- Reverse Gradient: Reverses the order of colors in the gradient each time the mouse is clicked.
- Select Layer From List: Allows you to use the keyboard to select one image, out of a group of images, to display specially.
- Shift Squares: Repeatedly shifts the squares to the left, moving the leftmost square to the rightmost slot.
- Shuffle Letters: Gradually unscrambles a sequence of letters to reveal words.
- Splice Squares: Takes some squares from the left side and the right side of the top row, and puts them together in the bottom row.
- String Alternating Beads: Displays two rows of spheres, with colors alternating in a pattern across each row.
- String Repeating Beads: Displays a row of spheres with different colors for the left third, middle third, and right third of the row.
- Wobble Eggs: Displays a row of ovals, with each rotating back and forth at its own randomly chosen pace.
- Add to List (vuo.list.add): Places an item either before the first or after the last item in a list.
- Append Lists (vuo.list.append): Combines the items from the input lists into a single output list.
- Build List (vuo.list.build): Fires multiple events, and collects the results into a list.
- Change Item in List (vuo.list.change): Replaces an item in a list.
- Comb List (vuo.list.comb): Selects alternating items from a list.
- Count Items in List (vuo.list.count): Gives the number of items in the list.
- Cut List (vuo.list.cut): Outputs part of the input list.
- Cycle through List (vuo.list.cycle): Steps forward or backward through a list and outputs the current list item.
- Deinterleave Lists (vuo.list.deinterleave): Splits the items from the input list into two output lists, alternating between the two lists.
- Enqueue (vuo.list.enqueue): Adds an item to a limited-size list, discarding the oldest item from the list if needed.
- Get Item from List (vuo.list.get): Selects one item from a list.
- Get First Item in List (vuo.list.get.first): Outputs the first item in the list.
- Get Last Item in List (vuo.list.get.last): Outputs the last item in the list.
- Get Items from List (vuo.list.get.multiple): Selects multiple items from a list.
- Get Random Item from List (vuo.list.get.random): Randomly selects an item from the list to output.
- Get Item Ranges from List (vuo.list.get.range): Selects items that fall within specified ranges in a list.
- Insert in List (vuo.list.insert): Adds an item to a list.
- Interleave Lists (vuo.list.interleave): Combines the items from the input lists into a single output list, alternating between the two lists.
- Is List Populated (vuo.list.populated): Outputs true if the list contains at least one item.
- Process List (vuo.list.process): Fires an event for each item in the input list, and collects the results into a new list.
- Reverse List (vuo.list.reverse): Reverses the order of the items in the list.
- Shuffle List (vuo.list.shuffle): Randomly reorders the items in a list.
- Spread List Items (vuo.list.spread): Duplicates each item in a list.
- Spread List Item Groups (vuo.list.spread.group): Duplicates groups of sequential items in a list.
- Take from List (vuo.list.take): Removes either the first or last item from a list.