Nodes for getting the current date and time, measuring elapsed time, and firing events at certain times.
Nodes for firing events in response to certain basic composition activities, such as when the composition first starts or when the display refreshes, can be found in the vuo.event node set.
- Allow Periodic Events (vuo.time.allowPeriodic): Periodically lets a single Time event through, so that events are output at a steady rate.
- Are Equal (Date-Time) (vuo.time.equal.dateTime): Outputs true if the dates and times are all within a certain distance of each other.
- Are Equal (Time of Day) (vuo.time.equal.timeOfDay): Outputs true if all times-of-day are within a certain distance of each other.
- Change Speed (vuo.time.changeSpeed): Makes time run faster, slower, or backwards.
- Convert Beats Per Minute to Seconds (vuo.time.bpm.seconds): Converts beats per minute (bpm) to seconds per beat.
- Convert Seconds to Beats Per Minute (vuo.time.seconds.bpm): Converts seconds per beat to beats per minute (bpm).
- Fetch Date-Time (vuo.time.fetch): Outputs the current calendar date and time.
- Fire Periodically (vuo.time.firePeriodically2): Repeatedly fires events at a steady rate.
- Format Date-Time (vuo.time.format): Outputs text containing a date and/or time.
- Get Date-Time Values (vuo.time.get): Splits a Date-Time into its parts.
- Get Relative Date-Time Values (vuo.time.relative.get): Splits a relative date-time into its parts.
- Is Time-of-Day After (vuo.time.after.timeOfDay): Checks if time A is after B, ignoring the date component.
- Is Time-of-Day Before (vuo.time.before.timeOfDay): Checks if time A is before B, ignoring the date component.
- Make Date-Time (vuo.time.make): Creates a date-time.
- Make Relative Date-Time (vuo.time.relative.make): Creates a relative date-time.
- Measure Time (vuo.time.measureTime): Calculates the time elapsed since this node started keeping track.
- Offset Date-Time (vuo.time.offset): Adds a (possibly negative) offset to a date and time (1 minute ago, 8 hours from now, etc.).
- Round Date-Time (vuo.time.round): Rounds to a nearby minute, hour, etc.
- Schedule (vuo.time.schedule): Calculates the time elapsed since each output port was scheduled to begin passing along events.
- Subtract Date-Times (vuo.time.elapsed): Calculates the difference between two times (B - A).